Tuesday 27 January 2009

So what if spider is not an insect????

It doesnt means that those who dont know is dumb rite??

'昆虫(konchu) Insects have 6 legs....' said Hattori Sensei during a disscussion on todays' topic on environment...

'How about those with 8 legs?' blurly i asked her.

' Are u dumb, ponyo2?( a nick name i annoying classmate always called me) How can u call yourself a science student, dont u know that 8 legged ones are not insect, ponyo', criticized S San( cannot be named) . He was sitting beside me, in class for the week..(a life in hell)
'Like spider, there are not clasified as insect, u dumb ponyo' , he affirmed boastly. 'dumb ponyo!!'.

' Like duh, i thought there are all the same. Besides, i did suck my bio u know' ,I replyed half anger half upset.' if i did learned it before i could have been forgetting all about it. Plus I dont bother to know them when i m learning engineering', I defended myself with a bit of anger in me.

' You are really dumb huh? Even it is basic science, you dont know about them. Hey, we learned this in form 3 or 5 you know'. S San continued, proudly to note that he, the (the old man) with a degree in computering, who used to have his own company at a very young age, is better than us all.

Since that he is a friend of mine too, I have been tolerance with his egoism. Patience is the only thing that made us friend. His body is made out of 100% solid, 24 karat of bragging egoism. That the best discription to picture him( as his classmate)

This time, he had crossed the border. This time he really drived me up the wall. I was boilling at the inside waiting to explode. Anger has overcome me. I did nothing wrong to him, but he keep on making me mad by calling names. Not that i m cant be patient with it. but this is over the border man!!!

I felt like shouting at the face. For the whole 2 periods he was singing 'Dumb ponyo' under his breath which was damn annoying. It was then my blood shot into my head, provoking me to a level where i felt heat around my eyes. Situation intense, I sat still on my chair. The urge to punch him straight on this nose was aggravating.

But, in myself, the white angel of me keeping reminding me to be patient. Reminding the word of the Buddha. 'Be patience and happiness and calmness will be yours'. Breathing hard in and out for a couple of minutes helped me dissolve the intense anger.. but yet the devil beside me was continuing 'ponyo2, spider is an insect..how dumb' thingy..

Then i remember, what my dad used to told my sis whenever I call her names. 'Kei(my little sis), use the self-counter attact. That he will stop'. I dont get it at 1st. But what my sis did really made me annoyed and tired,eventually I stopped. What i did was..hehe.. i called my self 'ponyo' a few times but in a hip-hop style whenever S San bring it out.

And it did worked!! He started to feel annoyed and finally he stop even before the class ended haha.. while i m happy rapping stuff about 'ponyo' in Bahasa Melayu, English, and Japanese..(haven try in Thai yet though). All of the sudden, i was having this interest in rapping( i m sure it wont last)..hehe

Anyway, i felt childish today in class. Being upset about someone saying stupid stuff and calling names are kinda rubbish and foolish.. Its worst that a primary children man..nway it was nice ordeal which used to happen during my childhood...the good old days..heehe

PS: Gage no Ue no PONYO is a anime release last year. The movie was a boom and its song track is very famous now in Japan. Its called Ponyo Sakana no Ko.(ponyo the girl fish). Hatori sensei said that that the movie is fun. I haven watch it myself though ,so can say anytg..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lolz!!! 100% solid, 24 karat of bragging egoism. i like that part:p