Friday 23 January 2009

The Day of the 2nd Truth..

Previously I think i did stated that applied for 5 uni...and so far I knew only 3 of them. The 1st one which is the Shibaura Uni which i failed the 1st stage( sad huh...neh...) .. The second one which is the Meiji Uni..which I was yearning to be enrolled into.. then the 3rd one is Chuo Uni...

And for you guys' info i passed the Chuo Uni too.. I was informed by a friend of mine. After thousands times trying to key in my account number to check the result online, and i was later to find out that i failed the atempt. Then my ' useless, offensive' friend who katte ni (deliberately) checked my result without my permission and acknowledgement. His action kinda offended me in the way that he didnt respect my privacy. (u can call me sensitif allright..). Actually, he killed the fun man!!! The fun to discover ur own success or failure... I like the intense feeling of anxiety and excitement by keying in the exam number, then waiting anxiously for the 合格(pass) or
不合格(fail) icon to pop out...huh...a spoiler...nway i manage to hide my anger infront of him... HEIKI( cool)



Briefly about CHUO University- My campus will be in KOuRAKUEN. Tokyo Dome is there( a place where most of Japan's main baseball games are held and the place where most of Japan's as well as International singer do their concerts) . Korakuan is situated in the middle of Tokyo. Its campus is only as big as 5 football field, which is kinda small and boring, so that is why i dont really want to enter it. Its Department of Science and Engineering is quite good but Meiji Uni's is better( acording to some information). However its canteen's food is darn cheap and nice.. I tried the lunch set which cost me less than 500 yen(rm20).


The Falcuty of Mechanical Engineering will be Building no 4.

1 comment:

NHAR said...

i link u blog ek...a