Saturday 10 January 2009

Second down, 2 more to go...

'Nervousness kills the lines'...that is the phrase that is frequently floating in my mind whenever i m trying to cool myself down for the any attempt to success...in today's case- Meiji Uni's Entrance Interview..
As soon as it finished in the afternoon, my mind was overwhelmed by a mixture of anxiety, and relief.(Having nervousness and worries as my weak point-anxiety always have its place in my soulin every single time. Relief-one burden has been lift from my tiring shoulders, i has had 2 interview finished, leaving 2 more to go, a bit of the 'yeah2'mood feeling the air).

Frankly speaking, I was kinda confident with today's writting test which was on physic law and principle(except for 1 of the physic concept which i can't really get it), but for others i think I blow up everything! This time the interview was quite easy ,but, simply because of my anxiety- my completely memorized lines end up tangled up in my throat causing me to stumbled on my words when I was asked on the reason of applying Mechanical Engineering Department of Science and Engineering Falculty. The answer for that is simple,

'In the future i want to be a Mechanical engineer,Therefore...blar,blar,blar...' That is all it! How on earth i could forget that in the middle of the real battle field???!!! Besides i was praised several times during all interview practice for memorising all the important script. But why on earth I was unabled to perform as well during the real Interview?
Nevertheless, this will not make me lose hope..pray hard and just wait, result will be out in 2 weeks..

During my 1st interview, it was for the Chuo Uni Entrance exam, I did an error where I mistakenly comprehended the question asked by the interviewer, where it kinda upset me a bit. On the second thought it wasnt completely my fault. Not to mention the writting exam was exceptionally difficullt, comprised comprehension questions and an essay and also Kanjis..argh the most difficult part...huh...

In 2 weeks time, I will have my next interview which is the Shibaura Uni Entrance Exam, and my last will be the Science Uni of Tokyo.
Actually I applied for 5 uni but , i m required to attend only 4 of them since another one, which is the NIhon Uni, dont have interview or exam for entering it. So now i m in the middle of the challenge to get myself into the unis...wish me luck guys!

2 comments:

sRisOphA said...

phong.
you never stop worrying.
the same goes to mum.
mum had sleepless nights worrying bout you.
:/

try to calm down.
you are good.just too nervous.
everything will be right.
just relax.
ok dear?




-n0ttyNaStyc0oL-

TyRoX SaN said...

ahaks....

btoi tue.. gua sokong kata cik sopha..

rilex2 sudey... wat cam test besa. of coz la rasa pressure kan tp bnda tue lumrah r beb.