Wednesday 21 January 2009

The Day of Truth..Meiji University Result..

(in class)5minutes to 10am,I waited anxiously, thinking weather luck really on my side or doom and fustration will take its toll on me.10am was the time when Meiji Uni, the uni i was longing to enrol into( since i knew about Meiji Uni.), announcing the successful applicants . I was one of them who had applied for it.

In this 5 minutes itself,he memories of last week's interview, the time when i forget my lines, the time where i was trembling while answering the intimidating interviwesr and my frustrating EJU result suddenly, flash rapidly in my mind. Arg!!! Regretted!!! Should have perform better man!!!

Then, the school bell rang( ring every 40 minutes). Its 10.00am!!! the time has come. Yet i set rigidly on my chair, Ah So@ Ojisan( uncle) who is sitting beside me for the weeks, giggled happly, asking for my Meiji exam number,he was going to check for me(he applied for it too). I kept silent. He reassured me that i m going to succeed it but I m not that sure, no confidence really.. '89307!!!'( my interview number) abruptly he screamed and in a flash he rush down to the computer room, which is on the 1st floor below my class. Ono Sensei(Japanese Language teacher) tailled him behind.

2,3,5 minutes pass slowly. Bam! the door opened. I was shocked! Looking at the door, there stand Jo San( China) smilling...its not Ah So, i felt relieve, but yet the anxient intense in me... its going to be 合格 or 不合格。(pass or Fail).. which will be me?? I kept on asking myself...

Bam! the door opened again, bravely i lift my head,with guts i look at the door, its Ono Sensei looking straight at me, with her smile which usually she does it if we answer her question wrongly. Then behind her its Ah So, with his blur dismal face, showing not sign of 'pass or fail' impression..... Arg!! hate this man... damn nervous!!

'(89307 は だれ?合格!!! (who is 89307? PASSED)' Ono Sensei read out aloud from a piece of paper she was holding. I screamed unsurely. I reaffirmed with my classmate. Is it 7??? with my 7 fingers on the air to assure what i had heard was not a mistake....

Then everyone scremed 'おめでとう!!’ (congrate!!) to not only me, but 3 of us, me Ah So, and Jo San..yaaaa!!! YATTA!!!! i screamed ingnoring that i m in the class...

That is the best time ever!! I finally did it!!!

I was in this 'all-day-smilling' state....I rush to inform my family who is the triggerer to my success...feeling grateful for those who has made this to come true...

ps: Meiji Uni is not the best uni in Jpanbut yet, its Engineering Falcuty is in the top list in Tokyo though. Beside I like the campus which is quite big comepared to other uni in Tokyo.

3 comments:

Muhammad Irfan said...

congrats dude!

rafizzi said...

ehhh hye siri!! my beloved frenz!
for the 1st time i read your blog! tak sangka pun dah ade blog sendiri rupanya.. huhu anyways, CONGRATEZ!!!!!!! i always believe that u can do it! sbb ko punye self-confidence tinggi tau! huhu kembang la tu! huhu

Princha said...

hey friend, thanks for the wish..raf act ak x de cnfident sgat dowh..huhu..cuak je...after interview tu rase mcm nak ngis je dowh..huhu..nway thanks..kalo free, ikut r blog ak ek