Friday 2 January 2009

Disney and I.....



Hah...talking about cartoon or animation, the 1st thing that pop out was those of the Disney's. Not that i m a big die hard fan
of Mickey or any of the character, but i m always a big fan of Disney as a whole.

I really enjoy every Disney cartoon and to be frank i m kinda embarrass of myself sometimes since i m 20 now yet Disney always has its own way to cheer and amuse me up with its everlasting hilarious cartoons and movies.

The one I enjoy most are those of the old cartoon and movies like, cinderella, Lady and the Tramp, One Hundred and One Dalmations and Sleeping Beauty. It seem that the grafic,hand-drawn animation and the simpility simplicity but creative storyline are fairly interesting.. i dont really know how to put it into words,but in short, Disney's are the best.

I had been enjoying disney since the 1st time i started to read and watch tv. This made me dream of going to Disneyland. I remembered that while i was watching scenes of Disneyland in the US, i would be trilled and be filled with joy, only by watching them( i was 8 by then). Sometimes I would nag my mum to bring me there, but she would reply my nagging,

'.. u better rajin2 blajar from now. When u get any scholarship, u need not ask us to bring u there, anytime u can go by urself..' but then i would object
'owh man, mak ni kedekut lar'..
'yup, haha'
she would laughed.

True enough, i m receiving them now, and helped me make my way to Tokyo. Just last week i did my visit for the 2nd time into the World of Disney... Tokyo Disney sea. My 1st trip was last year, 3rd of January to Tokyo Disneyland..

Owh damn! really enjoyed till my ass shooked. The place was amazing, upon entering the vicinity of Disneyland, i felt like i just enter into another New World....haha...damn fun..but the rides are a bit childish for me thats all..but DisneySea and Disneyland are totally different( i will tell this later).Then i realized, my dream actually came true..one of my childhood dream... because of persistent hardwork and determination, dreams do come true (in my case)...huhuweee

January 2007 -trip to Disneyland






Regarding the pictures of the trip to Tokyo DisneySea, there are problems with uploading the pic. sorry..i will upload it soon k...

No comments: