Friday 16 January 2009

Lost without a battle...

Today (15/01/09-Thursday) result for the 1st stage of one of the Unis the Shibaura Technology Institute that i applied had been announced. Unfortunately I fail to get into the one who able to continue for the next stage that is the interview stage.. thats why, i had lost without fighting...without a battle..

Frankly speaking, rather than feeling down and upset, I was kinda feeling relieve and feel a bit lighter coz I need not prepare for the interview which should be on next Friday.Besides i was smilling upon knowing that my name is not on the pass list. It was shocking knowining that i was smilling and laughing.(I m can assure that that I m still sane.)

However, I do feel a bit upset though but not to the extend that I m going to lock myself or ponder all over it as if my world is half gone or what. But there was somewhere inside me that cried, blaming me for being such a jerk, and playful before the
EJU exams(Exam for Japanese University Entrance for Foreigner Student). One of the formost important exam inorder to get a place in the uni.. which might determine my next 5 years... it was true indeed, I was playing around for the last month before the exam day. i was being 'smart' and overconfident enough that i totally neglected my studies for the world of entertainment.

I always tell myself to think positively. Anyway like those old saying, '
dont cry over spilled milk', better just forget all about it and focus for those challenges that are in store for me in the future!!! Ganbarimasu!!!!


No comments: