Friday 2 January 2009

Bye2 2008...hai2 2009!!!

明けましておめでとう 今年もどぞよろしくお願いします(Akemashite Omedetaou、kotoshimo dozo yoroshiku onegaishimasu) a phrase that would filled the air in Tokyo during the new year....it literally means Happy New Year....

As far as i can remember, my last new year was..kinda boring,although my classmates and I,my teacher joined us too, went to see the 'fire works' at One of the famous temple in Tokyo, but rather than fire works, we were amused by the flying Sperm dancing in the sky..haha.(actually they are balloons being release into the air when the clock struck 12), then on the 3rd January, my dream of stepping into the world of Disney came true when i went to Tokyo Disneyland!!!



February and March- bulan 2, nothing interesting , in March i went home for the 1st time since i came Japan..I was overthrilled man..able to return home to meet my beloved family,( i m close to my family u see, although i called home very frequently,yet it felt like didnt contect them in 1000 years!!) However,trip home was em kinda boring too since that my parents were buzy with work,siblings and friends


with school making me stayed home most of the time.

Nevertheless i did make frequent trip to Kl. The 1st was to my school ASiS for the Carnival Day. Frankly, if i could turn time, i would turn to the time where i start my high school in ASiS. Bes dowh.. Met some of my batch mates, and teacher too.

During my trips to KL i slept at Azizi's place in subang, apan's place at INTEC too.. It was a joyful time...yet the best time was with my family, making jokes and laugh and laugh with my hilarious parents' joke..heehe.. then i became my cousin's best man during her wedding..heehe..COOL!


Started school in Spring on 3rd April,i was placed in D3. Most of my classmate are Malaysian, a few korean, thai and a Mongolian. Not forgetting the HK, Taiwan and China's chinese.
The class was cheeful for the 1st 4 month but actually my classmate are not reunited till now coz there are people who like to stir stuff up ..so u can see that the malaysian and the others are a bit parted,not reunited and our friendship was not that strong althpugh it has been 6 months studying in the same class everyday..huhu too bad...but i manage to go through it all..but just wish my classmate could be more close to each other like all other class do...

In May, i bought my 1st bike..it is a maroon Cheverolet and i named it Cherry..coz its maroon and ist sound cool and cute hahaha... with the bike i started travelling around Tokyo. Damn fun..its more challenging than taking the costing train to places..




JUN, 'it is the summer time', it was damn hot. Japan's hotness is so different than those of malaysia's. but seriously its more to 'pain' hotness. When the sun ray shine on ur skin, u can feel like the ray is bitting ur skin..huh






Mid July, I joined my school trip to Mount Fuji, we stayed overnight on the foot of the mount, then we have class performance at night. We did the School of Musical dance..haha it was damn fun!!! the dance was cool though...tp sgan r time tu. thank God we won 1st runner up although we hope for 1st place.huhu..but we had fun...

In August, i had my Summer Holidays..nothing much..just travelled around Tokyo with my Cherry..

My Birthday in September was the best best Birthday party since i was young.. i received plenty of presents..haha..mcm budak2 plak..what made me happy was that my friends here got me LEGO sets..haha..bes dowh..receive lots of presents too..Faizal Adam,a ASiS classmate send me a cool cap all the way from Malaysia.Thanks dude! Not forgetting cards pouring in..a lovely one from HOME.. Actually material gain is not the matter, the most important thing is the thought that matters..hehe...

October arrived with my aggitation of examination..huh..another month to go... hah..not forgetting my Junior. 5 of them arrived Japan.. 4 guys and a girl...
On the 18th we had 秋祭 or aki matsuri, autumn celebration at school where the petronas student open a stall..we sold Nasi Lemak and Cucuk Udang( in japanese become cucu udangu..haha) The sales of cucuk was good..the japanese enjoy cucuk then..

November.Eju came to town..hohoho..the exam that will determine my future..but i sucked it..huhu...only for my case, the japanese paper was damn difficult.Cant pay attention while listening and reading section.Dont talk about other subjects. they are the same. My faundation was abit shakky and they are still as so. huhu.(that explain everything of my exam's result) but dont lose faith Phong! u can do it!

Disember, the last month of bye2 2008, had Japanese Proficiency Test..hopefully i pass it. Besides that, i had my 1st Uni Entrance Exam and Interview. It was Chuo university..argh suck in the writing exam n interview. No further comment on this matter..than winter holidays start.. stay in the room all along..
But i do make trips to places like Harajuku and Ikebukuro for window shopping and some walk.. on 24th the day before Christmass, i went to Disney Sea..hah..the best day during the holidays..then on 31th i went to the Thai Dhammakaya Temple here in Tokyo,celebrating the new year in a more spiritually way..hehe..



Thats all from me, not that interesting anyway...but its just a brief of my 2008..now to the hai2 2009, i wish this year would be better tahn before, filled with happiness and fun!!

No comments: