Thursday 16 April 2009

Japanese Friends (part 2)

In the post earlier, i did state about the friends i made. How ever, they arent that friendly as those of the Malaysians. In Malaysia, when we met and get to know a new person, we would greet each other when we walk pass or we see each other. The least we do is we would nod and wave.

Unlike here, under my observation, these people that i knew, they dont really acknowledge me when we met. I m not sure whether they do it only to me or to others too, but my case is as same as those happened to some of my other friends(in ABK Japanese languages ones). They even told me the same story about how the Japanese student in their University treated them, how their friends behave toward them. This kinda made us uncomfortable.

Like today, i met my lab partner name Shinshi San[進士]. To my suprise, he dont even acknowledge me. I saw him attending 2 same classes as me. But not even once did he greeted or care to nod..

The another is MatsumotoSan[松本]( the guy that offered me to share his book). Only yesterday did i sat with him in the Physic class. He did helped me again, especially understanding the obsure Kanji written by my lecture in class.(eventually he asked me to call him Macchan). Today i met him n greeted him. But he wasnt that friendly today..i m x sure why..but when i asked him, he just answer me shortly and thats was it.

But Seko San[世古], a neardy looking student, who would sit at teh first row in all classes, was kinda better. He al least greeted me, and today, we attended is Automation Club. He was the one who introduce me to his club. Its like a Science robotic related club... I felt much comfortable talking to him dispite the fact that sometimes he dont really understand my Japanese..hahaha

2 comments:

Nadiah Azli said...

lah.. mana la tau kalau dorang moody and ada masalah hari tu.
kene always think positive and confident.

kalau terlalu merendah diri, sapa pun tanak kawan kut. its too obvious that loud kids easily get friends.

頑張るしかない。buat muka tebal je. hehe.. you dont have to belong to a group pun..

Princha said...

not that i m desprate to join a group or smtg...
just nak memebr je...
thanks niea....i will...