Saturday 18 April 2009

GameBoy color


Do anyone know what this is? Anyone recall what this is?

Its aGameBoy color!!! and it is my 1st portable game console. Since i was 11 (the time when i 1st time knew what is a GameBoy color is) i had wanted a game boy colour since that my bestfriend have had one. I borrowed his to play Harvest Moon. I have had played Pokemon too. It was damn fun and at that time having a GameBoy color is considered as cool..or rich! hahaha

Just now on my way back home from Shinjuku, Qudduss( my housemate) and i stopped by the chuko(中古, second) hand shop. I was kinda excited to see that there was 3 old GameBoys on the display. I tried one of them which is a purple in colour one. Lucky the bateri is in it.

Then to my supprise, the game tape in the console is one of Donkey Kong's games.
One of my favourite!!!I had played it on the computer quite sometime ago.
SO that was when my desire to buy it grew.


But then when i tried the purple GameBoy color , the one of the button has problem. The next was an dirty golden GameBoy Advance. Unfortunately, it have the same problem. The third one, a transparent cover, was ok.. still can ve used.

So i bought it!

for ¥800 (rm29)

damn best!!!!

although it sounded like a kid.


3 comments:

TyRoX SaN said...

hahaha


gameboy color... aku pun teringin gak dulu tym kecik2 lu. nostalgik siot..

aku cam nak beli gak seyh

Princha said...

hahah..nak ke?
ak nak cari game lg r...
kalo bley nak pokemon r...lame x main

Safwan Seth said...

oii
org skrg main psp la
hahaha
psp ak pon jrg main
sebok la