Wednesday 8 April 2009

3 April .. new apartment...Loving It!!


I was damn happy upon stepping the door steps of my new apartment. Upon reachinh home, i was overwhelmed by the condition of it. Its huge that ever. It looks bigger than i 1st seen it. However i was suprised to see that my room is filled with stalks of boxes, arranged on one side of the room.. i m tired and i need to tidy up the room.
lucky enough, i enjoy tidying up...
I m staying in a 3 room apartment, 4th floor where i shared with my Petronas scholar mate..
i got the western style room( in Japan, there are 2 type of room- the Japanese style 和室 washitsu and the Western style style room 洋室)。


my room has a wooden flooring and a balcony with the scenery of the endless block of houses and a small hill on the right,filled with beautiful sakura( cherry blossom) tree.

my room - the desk which i received from my senior. I m waiting for more stuff which i bought at the 2nd hand store which later will be sent this weekend.




The hill on the right, filled with blooming sakura trees.

endless block of houses.

I really hove it.. my room and my apartment..although there is no swimming pool, but the sceney from my balcony is breathtaking in the night too...enjoy it!

1 comment:

Muhammad Irfan said...

damnnn nice lah weyy!!