Wednesday 8 April 2009

3 April....Returning to Japan...

At last!!! Reach Japan my second home….it was damn tiring..the journey from the airport to my new residence in kanagawa took me nearly 3 hours..luck enough I used the delivery service to send my luggage back home...but it took 2 days..

the journey back was kinda tiring but fun especially when I transited at Changi Airport, Singapore... I love it! They have lots of shops(branded retail shops especially..huhu…just window shopping) . They even have a butterfly garden and proper place to sleep and rest..huuuu..its like a resor...
It has 3 main terminal and I had to board the the NORTH WEST Airline at the Terminal 1....to me Terminal 3 was the best..ihad to wait for 6 hours for my flight at 6 am....so i spend most of the time wandering around the terminals.

In flight- I not luck enough to get a seat between 2 guy.On my left is a big size American and on my right is a small timid Singaporean( I guessed). I learned that he was going japan for holiday...not that friendly...

Way back home- Itook 3 trains, the Keio express line, the Yamanote and the Odakyu line to my home near mukogaokayuen station in kanagawa....its outside Tokyo.

The way a back was fun too. I was entertained by the beauty of Sakura( Cherry Blossom) that dotted the lanscape outside.. I was lucky enough to have the chance to enjoy what is being enjoyed by millions of Japanese, to gaze the Sakuras and to see the pink petals glide through the air like falling snow.....

No comments: