Tuesday 11 January 2011

WOW after like a Year1; 2011!

Happy new year uolzzzzz!! it's year 2011 already. How time flew like British Airways Concord jet...dont make sense bt who cares..haha

wah it has been quite some time since my last post! I barely remember when i last wrote. Hurm...bt one thing for sure, i hve wanted to post about my experience about going to LADY GAGA's MOnster Ball Tour Concert..bt heheh.. due to my procrastinating habits... blar2....

Now supposely i need to finish up my presentation for tomorrow! omg i need to present about this lab experiment on Control System which seriously i have no idea what that is all about! huhuhu...so now feelling about down rather than nervous..at time like this, all those sweet memories kept on coming and made me missing every those sweet moments leaving me feeling homesick lar..ape lar...macm2 lar...haish....

B strong lar weh...kate anak jantan! hahah
ok r nak smbung keje jap...

No comments: