Monday 9 February 2009

Feeling Hungry and Devestated....

‘BANG!!!!’ I push the canteen door with all my might showing the resentment and the sign of unsatisfying to the ‘ friends’ who had been betraying my very expectation. Shit! I curst under my breath while gasping for air. I was rushing home from the temple (around 9pm) at the high speed cycling all the way, just to have something to fill up my crying empty stomach.

2 hours earlier, at the temple,I received a msg from a ‘friend’ which I thought (and to my joy) my savior to my hunger.. and I was expecting to return home to get a good nice meal.. I was waiting impatiently, hoping that the prayers will end as soon as possible.( to eat-I m damn hungry). An hour later, its 9.30pm and the prayer havent finish, but I was damn hungry, so I decided to step out, rushing down to my bike and start speeding home.

Yeye, i sing to myself..with this speed i will reach home in no time and able to fill up with the food my ‘friends’ cooked and my expectation for it was high…my legs was tired but yet I don’t give up and maintained the speed on my Cherry( my red bike).

I reached ABK( my Japanese language school hostel), parked my bike, rush to my room and start messaging asking my ‘friend’ whether there are still food left. ( I m damn hungry and I m expecting something nice left for me). I rush to the canteen knowing that they might eat there with my senior and junior.

When I reached the canteen which is in the underground,I pushed the iron door, and at the same moment I received the message, ‘Sorry, the food are finished’. I saw my ‘friends’, senior and junior sitting happly, satisfied. I was fixing my eyes on the empty wok, and plates at the same time. Speechless, I rush out, pushing the door and rush to my room.

Feeling devastated, I reminded myself, that it’s a obstacle, but yet i cant believed it, i was damn2 MAD!!!. Just a note- if I become hungry, I can really turn from a mouse into a real lion, I grow mad, I become angry, I just want to fulfill my need of filling my empty stomach. Just that!!! Another note- I share making dinner with my ‘friends’ where we take turns to cook.


I was damn upset , I was upset simply because I was expecting that these people might being concern and considerate about what i feel and about my need for once, by keeping some for me. I told these people that I will return and eat. Is that difficult? I told them already!!! The statement- Food not enough’ cant be the reason for not keeping food for me, because like I said, I told them already that I m coming home for dinner. Ok fine, its my fault for returning home late, but yet, I told them that I will be back for DINNER!!!!


This action is not once, their act of being self-centered… I undergo this a few times. 2 years being together in the oversea, and yet, they don’t give a damn about how I feel , and they are still being ignorant at time. It’s hard to explain to them what I feel knowing that they won’t care. But how can I live another 4 years with them? You can say that i m sensitif but if u r in my shoes, being a student in other country with the fact that u will have to stick with the same group of people fo the next few years..u will knwo what i feel.....

Nevertheless, One day I will tell them what I felt straight to their face!!!


PS; a part I pick and rewrite from one of the novel I read, about the obstacles of living in the oversea…so guys, if u are in this situation, what will u do? Will feel and act as in the story?

2 comments:

sRisOphA said...

my dear bro.
dont feel so bad ok.
dont put high expectation on other.
because in the end, u will b disappointed.

just be calm. next time just stay back at the temple.
im sure they serve good food.
if not, get yourself some junk food.
its not good to take heavy food at night.(always think +ve):)

today may not be you day.
their turn will come.
:)

dont think so much bout it ok.




-n0ttyNaStyc0oL-

than said...

sabar naah! still remember ur white angel and buddha's words??


v wont call it life if it flows smoothly...

tink +ve! take a look at d bright side !!!! hik2 :)