Friday 27 February 2009

Its Snowing!!!!

Thinking of the possibilities that tokyo is not going to have winter-day due to the heat island effect is scaring we out..

Last 2 weeks, on Saturday ,in February, it was like Summer day (during Winter!!!) ..seriously, on that particular day i was wearing my thin yellow-blue hoodie and i was sweating inside it, other Japaneses were seen wearing just a piece of T..

Imagine, it was winter man, but yet it was warm..... its obvious rite, this must have smtg to do with global warming and those negative environmental effect and phenomenons.. I was worried that mother earth's condition is getting worst from day to day.( to be frank, i m very sensitive when it come to environmental affairs especiallyrecycle...staying in Japan must have constribute to this).

Nevertheless, today, its snowing!!!! White flackes from the heaven gliding down to the earth before it melt on the ground. My friend, Kristi, was messaging me while i was doing my morning praying,

'OMG, It's snowing now!!! did u c snow falling? This is rare!'

It is rare all right,when it comes to Tokyo. Pollution and tall concrete buldings that bring to hot island effetc has take its toll on Tokyo's winter weather.

Last month, there was a news predicted that, this year Tokyo won't have 'winter' day . Winter day is the day where the temperature of the day is below zero C.

A month earlier,for a month, the days were too warm for winter. So this year i was telling my juniors that they might not have the chance to feel snow..huhu..sad news for mr too..coz i think that snow is fasinating...

But these few days..it had been gloomy, ita has been a few days for the sun to shine upon Tokyo. So this is the sign of winter day..

When i were small, snow was one of the things that i yearn of holding and playing with...I would asked my parents to bring me to places with snow...huhu... snow is related to Christmas too..i love christmas, although i dont celebrate them.. the festival is colourful and cheeful with Xmas deco and music fill the air..the best part is the receiving present part..hehe



2 comments:

sRisOphA said...

i want to play with snow.
&& let it falls on my head.
&& leave me shivering cold.
woah!

fyi, im allergic to cold.
hahaha
of all the allergics.
adoi.
:(




-n0ttyNaStyc0oL-

Anonymous said...

i cant wait for my 1st time to see snow:)