Thursday 26 February 2009

A Note..of My Passiveness

Frankly speaking, i was kinda buzy these fews days..i need to pay the school tuition fee,which later i found out that i m shirt of document, i need to send later to a friend of mine, entra class with the juniors, finish up the homework from the university(MEIJI) and small stuff.....however, i m still in the laze around-doing-nothing mode!!!

I m lazy to blog anymore.... amid that i have had the enthusiasm at 1st to write and write all those stuff happen in life daily if its possible..but these few days, i was like 'em i think i will write tomorrow then'..Yes the procrastination is the right word to explain this....

These few days since my last post..there was lots of interesting event happened, especially those filled with mixture of spiritually and mentally aspect of life atarting with my failure in one of the uni i applied, the korea-taiwan love disaster(HOT STORY)etc.... ...but due to my procrastination i decided to write it later. Not that i m darn buzy or i m so into anything but just that i m kinda lazy and like to do stuff later..

However I will never stop blogging if its possible...i want to break my way out from virgin blogger's cocoon into a beautiful good blogger..



1 comment:

Muhammad Irfan said...

NOO!! DONT STOP! haha...