Tuesday 3 March 2009

Takoyaki and Sashimi Don with Tiger...

After tiring packing up my stuff and tiring of being in hunger, Tora(tiger) who had been he,lping me since afternoon without i requesting him to do so. Earlier in 'Is J2 weird' posting, i had explain a bit about Tora. Nway today he just pop oit in front of my room while i was packing up.. So after finishing half of it, we went to Ueno. Riding bike.

!st of all we ate takoyaki (grilled octopus ball). Bought 8 balls though, we shared...(below is just a pic).
Then we went to the Japanese confecionary, sweet and candy shop... I m not a big fan of those crackers candy or snacks, but i was amaze with the stuff sold tehre..Lots of types of snacks were sold at different prices. some are resonable and some are silly unacceptable expensive..huhu...bought some for sisters .. home they enjoy them..

then, we went to the sashimi 'don' shop...i ordered salmon and oilled some fish which i m not sure what it is called...but is was nice...Tora ordered some special set 'don'

Special Seafood Don..

Salmon and Oilled Fish( x sure what it is called)

Me and my friend Tora.....The worst part was returning home by bike during winter.. the strong and cold wind was killing me softly..its damn painful especially my hand..my hand were excruciating. This is the one think i hate about winter. I dont really know why but my hand will be painful when its cold. Its like my my nails are tearing from the flesh....huhu..

1 comment:

* [ F y z a ] * said...

We have takoyaki in Shah Alam! and itsss really expensive but veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy delicious and freaking tasty!!! U're so lucky to be in Japan!!!