Tuesday 3 March 2009

Home....Room 702...


Cant wait! cant wait! i scream inside..i m excited to return to my homeland Malaysia. Despite i m from the Thai descent, i m proud to call myself a malaysian and i m pround to have malaysia my home.

I can't wait for Malaysia's atmosphere, weather,food, shopping....i cant wait to meet my family too!

Owh!! i will be able to feel all of them in another 20 hours....how nice...but now i m kinda tired and hungry while writting this. Feleling tired coz I have not been sleeping since yesterday but , only 2 hours morning-afternoon nap. I had been packing my belongings, need put them in the store room. Darn tired, thinking what stuff need to place in this box that box, tie up the boxes and making sure everything is in the right place. Expected only 3 big boxes at 1st but it ended up needing 5 big boxes and 6 small begs and boxes.

(after 15 minutes, went to Zul room eating 'Kari Kambeng' (mutton curry)) -

WA.....!My tummy has bloated with curry..haha..courtesy of Zul(my kohai).

So another 10 hours before my MAS flight to KLIA. Cant wait!

Now in my room, 702, just that now the room is bare naked. Posters and notes which had been decorating the wall had being strip off. All stuff had been taken out... ''wow, i cant remember this room is big..''.

Compare before when all the were filled and cramed into this ABK’s 6jou (5x5m) size room., the room looks small, yet its comfortable.

Before.....packing
After packing up...

huhu... after a dwelling in here in,i m sure i m going to miz this room ....its coziness and the privacy during my stay will be an attachment to me. I hope my new residence will give me the same feeling as this small 702 room did....huhu...and way I cant wait to go back home, Malaysia..

No comments: