Saturday 28 March 2009

Rocking Malaysia!!! (Part 1)

It has been 3 weeks since i came back to my beloved 'Tanah Air' (country) Malaysia. Life has been hectic since i laid my feet on the KLIA(Kuala Lumpur International Airport) platform.

Duh.... i had been travelling up and down toTaiping(my current place of living), Kedah( my parents hometown) and Kuala Lumpur @KL( my place of enjoyment and place to meet my ex school mates).Not forgetting, after a few days in Malaysia, I went on a trip with my parents to Medan. So that makes me going to KLIA again and in a week, i had be on the plane for 5 times!!!!
The first is my flight from Narita, Tokyo to KLIA , the 2nd was Penang-KLIA, 3rd, KLIA- Medan, 4th Medan- KLIA, 5th KLIA- Penang... so can i consider KLIA my 3rd home???



THE trip to Medan, Indonesia was fun. The story about it will be told on the next posting...After the trip, i was in KL again.I joined my seniors,5 of them to visit Petronas Education Dept to meet the new officers who are incharge for the Japan scholars' welfare, MR Zamzam and Mr Zafril.Then we went to visit our ex- Senseis( Kamaliah, Habibah, Zaiton Sensei) in INTEC. We had late Lunch together where our beloved sensei treated us.


THERE, I met my cousin, Nushana, who is doing pharmacy. She is an active brilliant student there doing great in all aspect of studies. High in charisma and is darn good in sport, she is a chase of boys there.


MET my old buddy, Karthik and her new GF. Cute seyh!!! congrate to the new couple..haha..then i met SAktival by accident.HE was my ex classmate since i was in form 1 till form 3 (13-15 years old) in Taiping,Perak(the place i stayed). Again, this timid and quite Saktival was with his GF too. ( am i m the only one among my friends who is still single??) later I found out that Sakthival is Karthik's roomate!!! what a small world..


Then next day i need to rush back to Taipingthen to Kedah, since my grandma is unwell. Actually she is the reason why i decided to come back to Malaysia. I just wish and pray hard that she will regain good health and be well and happy. So friends, i hope u guys will pray for her health too k!!

Then, i stayed home for a couple of days untill i returned back to Kampung(village) in Kedah to visite granny. Then i returned back to Taiping bringing granny along to be admitted to Taiping's hospital since dad knew some good doctor here. Since that the doctor said that they unable to proceed with the operation coz granny is weak( she do not habe the apetite, therefore she dont have energy and loses lots of weight).


SO dad sent her home. However she will have to return to Taiping's hospital frequently to do some medical checkup...I was relieve that she still have the energy to laugh and talk happily. The happiest momment with her was when my dad(my clumsy dad) would retell all his clumsiness and all his funny stories when we hang around with granny. Then granny would laugh, and when she smile, it is the happies momment ever...

ok i think this is quit long as some might not read it...so end of part 1..

3 comments:

Nadiah Azli said...

bila mau balik nihonnn?

RISKY said...

hay, kenalan yu?

Zian X-Fly said...

saya dari indonesia. salam kenal.