Thursday 8 October 2009

Summer Holidays....Travel

I should have post this a month ago. Anyway, i was busy engaging with stuff..(not!). The fact is that is that i was too lazy to compose and post anything. HUH!

Anyway, during my last Summer Holidays from early August to 24th September, I have been to 4 countries in just a month! Japan, Malaysia, Indonesia and South Korea. It was a greatest record for me so far n i wish to break it, travelling more in a year...Traveling is so in my blood. I think i got it from my parents as they too love travel,especially like those backpackers ones.. Traveling is so much FUN!

On 4th August I went home flew to Malaysia,back to mysweet hometown in Taiping. In Malaysia, i was traveling all over, to Penang, Kuala Lumper and back to my parents hometown in Kedah. I barely stay put in Taiping for more then a week. My trip was endorsed by my Mum. she was the one who suggested me to go traveling rather than do nothing at home.

Kek Lok Si Temple, Penang ,Malaysia.

KLIA,hanging around with Mum and Dad before departure back To Japan.

Besides that, during the last week of my holidays in Malaysia, my parents brought me to The Jawa island of Indonesia. We went to Jakarta, Bandung and Surabaya.(i will post smtg about this later). Then after a few days returning to Japan, I embarked on a new journey to South Korea. It was an extaroardinary trip, luck was showering us during this trip.(it will be explained later)


Jakarta. Trip with my parents..

Seoul N Tower....Seoul, South Korea.

So that all,a brief about my summer holidays and the traveling i engaged in...

No comments: