Friday 29 May 2009

The Procrastinating `Ghost`

Argh!!!!! Lazy!!!! feel like doing stuff that i enjoy doing but i m x sure what i wanted to do.... recently, i have been lazing around, turning into a lazy pig, spending most of my time watching video on U-Tube(there is this one Korean reality show which really amusing and funny despite the fact that watching it is a purely act of wasting time....shall talk about this later too)..

Seriously, even my blog is not active anymore, comparing to the early month of the year, my posting frequency have been droping drastically from 11 posting in January to 3 posting in May. Since that i have had promised myself that i m going to post anything about my life there daily (dispite there are no one have intrest in them.), i felt a remotest feeling of guilt somewhere in me...

However, i have a few stories to share, some where i have been planning, but it is kinda old ones happened few weeks, months earlier. All of them are still playing in my mind, enticing me to post them as soon as i have my hand on the keyboard ...Some of them will like pop out, in the middle of me concentrating hard in class, and then disolved whenever i have the chance to compose them...

Due to my constant attitude of procrastination, i m showing the tendecy to bring every work,stuff forward...not that i m having no time to just post a simple article, but it just that this proscratinating attitude that has been haunted me every since (when?), really talking a toll on me...(not that i m neclecting my studies k)..

Abd to be frank i m kinda terrified ( is this too strong?-changing it to 'worry' then..) of this procrastinating attitude which recently have reemerged in side me...like a intimidating ghost!

Help me anyone!!!!


However, i m going to post those stories one by one later on k.(sign of procrastination again)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ur not alone pal...