Friday 22 May 2009

I was on Japan TV!!!!!

Hahaha...one of my dreams ( not exactly the main, biggest one though) has finally come true!!!

it all started when.....

Last month, Bhupinder Khera(Boop), my Taiping,Malaysian friend who is currently working as a steward for the Singapore Airline ( betrayer), came to Japan and visited me for the 2nd time in 1 years.. The last time was last August 2008, where i made a story so that i can skip class.( lied my teacher- the regretted).

This time was in the middle of April, on Wednesday,and lucky enough it was a public holiday.. This time i brought him to Asakusa, then Joanne ( my friend who is studying inn MeijiUni,3rd year, Mara student joined us) then we went to Tokyo Tower and walk around Akihabara and the Emperial Palace(which we end up 'lepaking' in a garden nearby rather than going to the palace itself).

At the Observation Deck, Tokyo Tower..


Lepaking in the garden...Emperial Palace,Tokyo.

So it was in Asakusa where Boop and I was visiting this famous shrine called Senjo-ji, an ancient Buddhist Temple and is the oldest in Tokyo, when a Japanese guy approached us and was asking whether its ok if they would like to interview us, "only 2 minutes, please, both of you..", he said..i l later learned that it was for a game show..

I was damn excited, however, Boop wasnt convince with it..he was reluctant to join me, but at last i manage to talk him into it..

There was it, the camera man, the intrepreter, and a guy who i m sure the one who is in charge of the whole interview. Then this intrepreter,a Japanese lady with her fine English, was explaining briefly about the whole thing.

' We are going to show u 2 picture of Japanese ladies. You choose who you want them to be your girlfriend,'she said. Then the guy who is in charge of the interview show us 2 picture.


They are Japanese stars..not that famous but yet they always appear on Japanese game shows..i knew them but i was acting like i havent seen them before(acting like a Foreign tourist).

Instantly i pointed at the one who is wearing the white blouse..Boop did the same. Then she asked us why is it so..

"She looks more pretty and more natural. However the girl in pink looks unnatural and there is something wrong somewhere(i was making the 'apostrophy' hand gestures)", I answered...

and Boop said something similar to me too.

Then the interpreter asked Boop ,"If you want to date this girl, where will you like to bring her to?".

"Maybe watching movie and a nice dinner",Boop answered unsurely..

"Why dont you choose this girl with pink, she look cute to me'",asserted the interpreter again.

"She doesnt look natural and there is something wrong somewhere", I answered again 'but she is kinda cute though'..

"Owh i see. Actually, do you guys know that this is actually a guy, who had a sex change surgery", pointing at the girl in pink.(i was making those 'owh-shit, i-dont-know-that-owh my goodness' kinda of shocking expression, while in side me, i was lauging and said 'u plastic'..hahaha...).

"You guys have good man intuition', she continued.

"But she really did a good job changing herself thought" ,Boop added.

"Yeah i agree, she is kinda cute, really" , I barged in.

Then everything finished...hahaha

I was damn thrilled for the whole day..looking forward to look at me, myself on tv...what a dream come true..although i m not on tv for any talent stuff, but yet, i have had the chance.. That is good enough..heheh


Then, just now, a friend of mine texted me, and mentioning that he saw me on TV!!
i was excited and in a flash get the remote and switch the channel,change and change but to no avail. It must finished by now. So i called him about it instead.

From this post, i m sure that you guys who read it, think that i might be desperated to be in TV, and to be frank I sometimes like to be in the lime light. But, sometimes i want to experience how those famous stars known by all live their life, but on the second thought, I enjoy do enjoy my life now though...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

u cud've fooled me! that chick was a dude??? i thot he'd look more uglier! lolz;)

acap m@eL said...

gud job siri...no more bitching k!
terkejut ak...ak pon x sngke but he's kinda cute tho..(gelak guling2)

Princha said...

hey i m not bitching lor..
huhuhu

Nadiah Azli said...

kalau kau duduk nihon dan tak kenal 2 orang ni, mmg katak mati dalam tempurung le jawabnye~

so called tourist =P

Princha said...

hahah.
of course i knew them k....always watch tv k,
used to watch everyday..but now i hardly have time to watch even for a couple of minutes...huhu

Princha said...

hahah.
of course i knew them k....always watch tv k,
used to watch everyday..but now i hardly have time to watch even for a couple of minutes...huhu